Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Wanna be a Backer?

So most of us enjoy reading, right? And we're all intrigued by the word 'investment.' I mean, who among us hasn't daydreamed about coming across that one off chance, taking that leap despite our gut instincts, and getting the big payout for our bravery?

Well, I can't promise you the big payout, but I can promise you an honourary mention as well as the bragging rights of being a backer, a friend, a fairy Godparent of literature. 38 of us authors are involved in a new project called the Book 38 project. 38 authors, 38 of the world's creepiest abandoned places - put them together and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going to happen - 38 horror stories that will have you shitting in your pants, guaranteed.

There's just one problem - the project needs funding. For your dough you get our eternal gratitude, as well as a mention in the front of the book, kind of like movie credits. Yes, you heard me... your name.. in print.

So, what are you waiting for? Follow the link and be a backer :)


Besides, who doesn't love art? Or at least feel sorry for a struggling author... 38 struggling authors.


3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a project! Best of luck with it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million. I love the idea myself. Very excited to read the rest of the stories. I'll post up here when the book is released in case you'd like to get a copy :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks a million. I love the idea myself. Very excited to read the rest of the stories. I'll post up here when the book is released in case you'd like to get a copy :)

      Delete