Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Sure Way to Bake My Bikkies!

One of my stories is going to be included in a rather unique anthology! Pill Hill Press, Static Movement and Wicked East Press are teaming up to release three volumes of 'Halloween Frights'. There will be thirteen stories in each volume and they will be available in... wait for it...

Limited Edition Hardback

My story, entitled 'Night of Nights' will be included in Halloween Frights Volume III, published by Wicked East Press. And, to top it off, this will be my first story published by Wicked East... double whammy! Needless to say, my excitement knows no bounds.

The books won't be out 'till, well, Halloween, duh, but maybe we might have an auld sneaky peaky of the cover before then... watch this space.

Now, how to get through the night when one is unable to partake in celebratory drinkypoos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment